Unicorn Infrastructure is a civil engineering company that has built a strong reputation for delivering quality service, on time, and at a competitive price. Unicorn Infrastructure is Ghanaian-based Company, which provides infrastructure services. The Company is engaged in specific infrastructure projects. Unicorn Infrastructure operates in these segments: airports, civil engineering, roads, harbours and urban infrastructure.
We undertake a variety of projects for a wide range of cliental – from small private developments to large Government projects. Our unique and flexible project management systems ensure that a positive outcome is achieved regardless of size or nature of the project. Our commitment to innovation and excellence invariably results in a successfully completed project for both contractor and client.
From airport, rail, and highway systems to ports and harbours, Unicorn Infrastructure builds the infrastructure necessary to improve quality of life and sustain economic growth. The company has developed some of the best processes and technologies in the industry.
We have extensive and direct experience in a broad range of activities in many sectors including roads, heavy and light rail, ports and harbours.
Our focus is the needs of our clients. We appreciate and constantly seek further insight into the challenges our clients face in creating infrastructure, maintaining assets and operating networks and systems. We constantly think about how we might help meet these challenges.
We undertake the engineering and infrastructure businesses with a focus on becoming a cost leadership company, while being excellent in every aspect to meet customers’ stringent requirements regarding quality, on-time delivery, safety and environmental concerns.
The ultimate satisfaction of our clients is our goal and we continuously maintain a sustainable working relationship with our clients exhibiting the highest level of responsibility towards the delivery of high quality service which exceeds the expectations of our clients. Within the company we strive to work as a cohesive, harmonious unit focused on exemplifying our mission. Just as customer satisfaction is an intricate part of Unicorn Infrastructure’s success, so is employee satisfaction. That is why the founders of Unicorn Infrastructure believe that employee satisfaction will make the company a success and is the key to their longevity.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
The profiles of the Directors of Unicorn Infrastructure Limited are as follows:
KWESI BAIDOO( DIRECTOR)
· Expert in Management and Investment Consultancy
· Currently Managing Director of Daksicon Investments Limited, Italconstruct International and Galileo Ghana.
· Holds B.Sc. (Hons) Agricultural Economics (First Class), University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
· Holds M.Sc. Operational Research (Management Science), University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
· Started his professional career in United Kingdom as a Team Leader at Stanton Plastics & Rubbers, UK.
· Worked with Wall Street Systems in London, UK as IT Specialist and then Project Office Manager.Worked at Corporate Planning Manager and then as Head of Business Development at Panbros Salt Industries Limited. Successfully executed several projects whiles at post.
RAPHAEL TACKIE ANTIAYE
· Holds B. Eng Computer Network Engineering, Irish International University. UK.
· An Entrepreneur and expert in arranging Finance for Governments and Private Businesses
· Currently Managing Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd and Raphael Spectrum Co. Ltd. Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd is local Representative of NMS Infrastructure Ltd.UK
· Has won contract of 175million USD to Build 7 District Hospitals
· Also got parliamentary approval for NMSI/ITALCONSTRUCT INTERNATIONAL LTD of 200m USD to Build 4,120 affordable Housing for Public Servants.