Raphael Spectrum is a leading Building, Construction and Civil Engineering player, providing end to end services. We safely deliver any project, any time, in any environment for the benefit of our customers, shareholders, employees and the communities we serve. Our company strives to be the leading knowledge-driven construction company, creating enduring value, promoting infrastructure and nation building
Our team of construction professionals offers a single-source solution for all of your construction-related needs. Whether its restoration, site preparation, a new facility or facility renovation, we have the experience and personnel to provide the highest quality construction on schedule and within budget. Our expertise spans the construction industry spectrum, from smaller renovations to multi-million dollar projects.
At Raphael Spectrum, we believe our greatest strength is in our resources; we invest substantially in human capital development and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, and retaining the best resources in our marketplace.
The ultimate satisfaction of our clients is our goal and we continuously maintain a sustainable working relationship with our clients exhibiting the highest level of responsibility towards the delivery of high quality service which exceeds the expectations of our clients. Within the company we strive to work as a cohesive, harmonious unit focused on exemplifying our mission. Just as customer satisfaction is an intricate part of Raphael Spectrum's success, so is employee satisfaction. That is why the founders of Raphael Spectrum believe that employee satisfaction will make the company a success and is the key to their longevity.
Our services also include:
• Building, Construction and Civil Engineering
• Real Estate Developing
• Tank Farms
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Gaming and Casino Operation
Our focus is the needs of our clients. We appreciate and constantly seek further insight into the challenges our clients face in creating infrastructure, maintaining assets and operating networks and systems. We constantly think about how we might help meet these challenges.
Our services also include:
• Cost consciousness
• Professional integrity
• Result Oriented
To blend our experience gained from international best practices in the petroleum industry, our extensive range of available skills and industry expertise and the deep knowledge and understanding of the local environment to appropriately address and respond practically to issues and challenges facing our clients.
OUR STRENGHTS - Our keys to success are:
• Deep understanding of clients requirements
• Extensive local knowledge
• Good quality and timely support for clients
• Credible qualification
• Open and candid with clients
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
The profiles of the Directors of Raphael Spectrum are as follows:
KWESI BAIDOO( DIRECTOR)
· Expert in Management and Investment Consultancy
· Currently Managing Director of Daksicon Investments Limited, Italconstruct International and Galileo Ghana.
· Holds B.Sc. (Hons) Agricultural Economics (First Class), University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
· Holds M.Sc. Operational Research (Management Science), University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
· Started his professional career in United Kingdom as a Team Leader at Stanton Plastics & Rubbers, UK.
· Worked with Wall Street Systems in London, UK as IT Specialist and then Project Office Manager.Worked at Corporate Planning Manager and then as Head of Business Development at Panbros Salt Industries Limited. Successfully executed several projects whiles at post.
RAPHAEL TACKIE ANTIAYE
· Holds B. Eng Computer Network Engineering, Irish International University. UK.
· An Entrepreneur and expert in arranging Finance for Governments and Private Businesses
· Currently Managing Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd and Raphael Spectrum Co. Ltd. Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd is local Representative of NMS Infrastructure Ltd.UK
· Has won contract of 175million USD to Build 7 District Hospitals
· Also got parliamentary approval for NMSI/ITALCONSTRUCT INTERNATIONAL LTD of 200m USD to Build 4,120 affordable Housing for Public Servants.