Brakfields Energy Limited is a Ghanaian – based oil and Petroleum Company. It is principally engaged in the operation of a Tank farm. We provide a wide range of tank farm construction and maintenance services to our clients. The Tank Farm storage facility is strategically located, with business initiatives to capture markets in the Oil and gas sector and to equalise the associated pressures often experienced by marketers in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products in the country.
Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
At Brakfields Energy limited, we understand our clients’ need to optimize tank farm and terminal operations with accurate and timely information, including temperature, pressure, and density and viscosity measurements. Proven in the oil and gas industry, our reliable, ruggedized solution encompasses advanced process control, powerful visualization, and integrated work process management capabilities—enabling you to continuously monitor and automatically manage the critical parameters of your inventory.
The ultimate satisfaction of our clients is our goal and we continuously maintain a sustainable working relationship with our clients exhibiting the highest level of responsibility towards the delivery of high quality service which exceeds the expectations of our clients. Within the company we strive to work as a cohesive, harmonious unit focused on exemplifying our mission. Just as customer satisfaction is an intricate part of Brakfields Energy's success, so is employee satisfaction. That is why the founders of Brakfields Energy believe that employee satisfaction will make the company a success and is the key to their longevity.
Our tank services also include: Equipment installation and repair, structural damage repair, modification and upgrades, including complete floor, floating roofs and complete shell ring replacements. We also provide tear down and relocation services, on-site technical supervision and inspections.
Brakfields Energy Limited focuses on the provision of high quality premium petroleum for our clients. Our company is dedicated to developing initiatives that will increase and diversify our supplies more efficiently
To blend our experience gained from international best practices in the petroleum industry, our extensive range of available skills and industry expertise and the deep knowledge and understanding of the local environment to appropriately address and respond practically to issues and challenges facing our clients.
OUR STRENGHTS - Our keys to success are:
• Deep understanding of clients requirements
• Extensive local knowledge
• Good quality and timely support for clients
• Credible qualification
• Open and candid with clients
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
The profiles of the Directors of Brakfields Energy are as follows:
SHELLY BAIDOO( EXEC. DIRECTOR)
• Holds a commonwealth Executive Masters in International Business,University of Science and Technology,Kumasi,Ghana
KWESI BAIDOO( DIRECTOR)
· Expert in Management and Investment Consultancy
· Currently Managing Director of Daksicon Investments Limited, Italconstruct International and Galileo Ghana.
· Holds B.Sc. (Hons) Agricultural Economics (First Class), University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
· Holds M.Sc. Operational Research (Management Science), University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
· Started his professional career in United Kingdom as a Team Leader at Stanton Plastics & Rubbers, UK.
· Worked with Wall Street Systems in London, UK as IT Specialist and then Project Office Manager.Worked at Corporate Planning Manager and then as Head of Business Development at Panbros Salt Industries Limited. Successfully executed several projects whiles at post.
RAPHAEL TACKIE ANTIAYE
· Holds B. Eng Computer Network Engineering, Irish International University. UK.
· An Entrepreneur and expert in arranging Finance for Governments and Private Businesses
· Currently Managing Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd and Raphael Spectrum Co. Ltd. Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd is local Representative of NMS Infrastructure Ltd.UK
· Has won contract of 175million USD to Build 7 District Hospitals
· Also got parliamentary approval for NMSI/ITALCONSTRUCT INTERNATIONAL LTD of 200m USD to Build 4,120 affordable Housing for Public Servants.