Almonds Limited is a leading Integrated Facilities Management company focused on providing management and administrative services to hospitals and healthcare systems. Almonds Limited is distinctive among its peers by bringing together only the best practices of the facility management and maintenance industry. We provide all services under one roof. Our facility management services are cost effective and maintain client’s facility in compliance with international standards. Since our inception, we always seek to achieve complete customer satisfaction, which is an ongoing process in our organization. We work with expertise and experienced manpower who deliver services adhering to varied sectors’ requirements.
The ultimate satisfaction of our clients is our goal and we continuously maintain a sustainable working relationship with our clients exhibiting the highest level of responsibility towards the delivery of high quality service which exceeds the expectations of our clients. Within the company we strive to work as a cohesive, harmonious unit focused on exemplifying our mission. Just as customer satisfaction is an intricate part of Almonds Limited’s success, so is employee satisfaction. That is why the founders of Almonds Limited believe that employee satisfaction will make the company a success and is the key to their longevity.
Using industry leading techniques and quality-control, Almonds continuously measures and improves service to our clients.
Our broad spectrum of services for facility management includes Integrated Facility Management services to hospitals, quality assurance, utilities and infrastructure management, Security, Housekeeping, Facility Upkeep Services and various other Utility Services.
We, at Almonds Limited, understand the importance of quality services and professionalism. Keeping this in mind, we recruit staff that are experienced and expert in different areas of services and understand the value of complete customer satisfaction. Our specialized team of professionals undertakes complete responsibility so that client can concentrate in his activities without any tension and burden. This, as a result, ensures that all our staffs are well trained in handling critical situations and are also problem-solvers, who use their experience in the services assigned to them. Almonds Limited team is staffed with seasoned experts who have the experience, resources, and systems to run and maintain healthcare systems reliably and efficiently
Our focus is to provide standard quality work and build a strong relationship/bond trust with our clients, and ensure their satisfaction with us. That would be our reward for our work & want to prove our self as a leader in the industry.
Almonds Limited focuses on providing professional integrated management services to our clients. Our team becomes an integrated part of our clients' operations, maximizing efficiency, controlling quality and increasing productivity.
• Professional development
OUR STRENGHTS - Our keys to success are:
• Deep understanding of clients requirements
• Extensive local knowledge
• Good quality and timely support for clients
• Credible qualification
• Open and candid with clients
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
The profiles of the Directors of Almonds Limited are as follows:
SHELLY BAIDOO( EXEC. DIRECTOR)
• Holds a commonwealth Executive Masters in International Business,University of Science and Technology,Kumasi,Ghana
KWESI BAIDOO( DIRECTOR)
· Expert in Management and Investment Consultancy
· Currently Managing Director of Daksicon Investments Limited, Italconstruct International and Galileo Ghana.
· Holds B.Sc. (Hons) Agricultural Economics (First Class), University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
· Holds M.Sc. Operational Research (Management Science), University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
· Started his professional career in United Kingdom as a Team Leader at Stanton Plastics & Rubbers, UK.
· Worked with Wall Street Systems in London, UK as IT Specialist and then Project Office Manager.Worked at Corporate Planning Manager and then as Head of Business Development at Panbros Salt Industries Limited. Successfully executed several projects whiles at post.
RAPHAEL TACKIE ANTIAYE
· Holds B. Eng Computer Network Engineering, Irish International University. UK.
· An Entrepreneur and expert in arranging Finance for Governments and Private Businesses
· Currently Managing Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd and Raphael Spectrum Co. Ltd. Unique One Stop (GH) Ltd is local Representative of NMS Infrastructure Ltd.UK
· Has won contract of 175million USD to Build 7 District Hospitals
· Also got parliamentary approval for NMSI/ITALCONSTRUCT INTERNATIONAL LTD of 200m USD to Build 4,120 affordable Housing for Public Servants.